Thursday, October 1, 2009

I hate the Hunting Season!

So, james is gone this weekend hunting for elk! (my dad, brother, and grandpa also went on their own little trip to idaho and then got home last night to take off again today for the utah hunt) Anyways, i hate this time of year... they go on a boys only hunt and leave us girls here! I just hate having things occupy our only time together during the weekends, as a i have mentioned before! haha... Not that i want to go hunting, but just to be with him i might consider going and just staying at the trailor and reading all day with a nice cup of hot chocolate or something!

He says next year i can go and thats probably what ill do, just so i dont have to sit at home without him! anyways.. i know there are some other girls out there who know exactly how i feel about this weekend! hahah... but it sucks!

On another note, we might be getting our engagements done by Ciara Richardson (FancyBredPhotography.squarespace.com) this month! I'm hoping we can still catch some really pretty fall colors outside and I'm just so excited to get them done and feel like we can have something else done to plan our wedding! Maybe I'll even get super-motivated over the christmas break and make a scrapbook of our engagements~ that would be fun! haha.

oh and p.s. another reason i'm a little bitter James is gone this weekend is that last weekend was so insanely busy it just wasn't even relaxing... fun, but busy!

Saturday:

helped my mom take a apart the office furniture so she could stain it or paint it

ate some mac and cheese for lunch then went to his little brothers little league football game

went back to his house because he needed a nicer shirt for my friends wedding reception- haha

went to my house waited for my mom to get ready to go to the reception

went to the reception

went to dinner at iggy's- my mom paid for it to make up for all the moving we had done/and still had to do to help her with her project!

went to wal-mart bc she wanted to try and spray paint the furniture

went back and moved more of it into the garage

then finally relaxed for about an hour then the night was over.

Sunday:

woke up at 5:30 so i could be to James' house by 7- (we were going with his mom and step-dad to see his step-grandpa in idaho)

finally left his moms around 8 ish

got to idaho about 10:30am

played catch with his little cousin hailey, then we all played a softball game in the yard for a good hour at least!

ate lunch, and had some cake.

left about 2:30pm

got home at 4:30pm (to Hooper) andstarted to hook up James' horse trailor to go and pick up a big screen tv my uncle gave us! (woot woot!)

got the big screen at 6 ish (in layton)

rushed to get to my cousins joined b-day party! (hailie and lilliann turned 2- they are 5 days apart so they had a party together that was hello kitty!- so cute!) and we got there at 6:30 (riverdale) and p.s. we were and hour late hahah oops!

left the party around eight and went back to his house in hooper to finally relax a bit, then i left at 10:30 bc i had an early 7:00 class...

WHEW! such a long and exhausting weekend, it was fun, but we were completely wore out! not such a good way to start out the week!

2 comments:

  1. ciara is great! I wish I would have had her to my wedding, you will love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate hunting season too!! Jake is going twice this month and I'm so not looking forward to it! I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete