Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just a random mushy post! :)

It's been awhile and i really don't have much to say but I just wanted to post a few of the reasons that I love James, my soon-to-be husband! :)

First of all we don't get to see eachother during the week and that makes it so hard, plus i work friday nights until 11:30 so that leaves at best, only two days to be together! It really is hard and since we got engaged i think it has just made waiting for the weekend to roll around even worse! We just miss eachother so much, and it will be so nice to see eachother everyday! We can hardly wait!

March...could you please get here quickly?!?!

Anyways, after nearly 3 years of dating I love him for many reasons! But here are a few...

*He is a little kid at heart. I love the fact that I'm pretty sure we have never gone into wal-mart without stopping in the toy aisle to look at the trucks. haha. (then quickly go over to the hunting stuff like it was his original destination, when it really wasn't)

*He kisses me on the forehead, plays with my hair, and when we cuddle he rubs the side of my face with his hand.

*He really worries about me. especially with how i drive late at night every night during the week. And when i got in my wreck back in april he rushed home from work, leaving early and stopped to buy me pink flowers, and my favorite kind of gatorade. Then he made sure to read the paperwork about how to watch for signs of a concussion before we could go cuddle on the couch. :) (i was broad-sided on the driver side and smashed the window with my head, giving me terrible whip-lash, cuts all over the side of my face and a cut on my eyelid that required some lovely stitches!)

*He is adorable with little kids. This one was one of the things that made me first fall in love with him! He has 5 younger brothers and his youngest was only 3 when we started dating, and he just is so great with him and all his younger cousins adore him, at family parties i usually don't even see him because he is chasing them around the yard or something! He is going to be such a good dad one day, i can't wait! :)

*He is just a happy person, it takes a lot to make him mad, even traffic doesn't usually get to him! lol. When I get upset or mad at something or someone he comforts me and makes me calm down, and just forget about it.

*When I'm with him I'm definitely my happiest self, I don't know what it is but I'm never stressed when I'm around him, and if I am when he comes to pick me up, i just seem to completely forget about it after a few minutes.

*He makes me laugh, anyone who knows me, knows i laugh a lot, and i love how we can be complete dorks together!

Anyways, you get the point.. I'm in love...hahah, and I really can't wait to marry this guy! James is the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! :)

1 comment: