Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day weekend

So our weekend was so relaing and just fun! We really didn't do anything special, but we did have two whole days on saturday, sunday, and most of the day monday to hang out! Usually James has to work starting sunday night so we only get saturday and a few hours sunday, so this weekend was a nice change!

Hmmm...saturday and sunday we just layed around, cuddling, and watching movies and tv. Sunday night we ate a really great dinner at my parents' house and my dad made chicken that was covered in some type of bread crumbs and then baked with marinated artichokes, and onions! Seriously so good, I'm sure it wasn't very healthy, but very yummy!

Then monday we went and ate lunch at his mom's house and just hung out for awhile and then went to RC Willeys because they wanted to buy a new dining table! James and I walked around finding styles of couches and such that we liked for our future house too! That was really fun I love when we do stuff like that! :D

Anyways, I know our weekend wasn't all that adventurous but we are also really trying to cut out eating out so much like we used to, and movies and such, we have a lot coming up for us in the next 6 months so we are doing our best to save up!

Well, I hope everyone had a nice long weekend!

p.s. I really can't wait to get my dress in, its so far away but i really want to wear it again haha! oh the anticipation! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment