Monday, August 31, 2009

Last two weekends (long post sorry!)

So, James and I had another great weekend together! And thinking about it I never blogged about two weekends ago! Okay so rewind to two weekends ago! James and I tried to take off a couple extra days so that we could have an extra long weekend together, well it didn't totally work out that way because they really needed James to go in. We still had Friday night together (which I usually work) so we went out with Mitch and Kelsey (my cousin Kels and her hubby) it was so long overdue! But we went bowling and to dinner at Chili's! It was way fun! I miss them, but we all have very different schedules and don't have many chances to hang out. Not sure what else we did that weekend.. oh except hanging out at his mom's house and we had a fire and made smores (we even had them before dinner... lol)! But it was still a good weekend and a nice break for me before school started!

Okay now for this last weekend! James and I only had saturday and sunday to hang out like usual :'( but Saturday was fun we just went to a late lunch at TGI Fridays (one of our faves!) And then just spent the rest of the night together watching TV and movies, and the part i thought was the most fun, we went to Wal-mart and before we left we walked through the section with housewares and such! See... as a newly engaged couple, we haven't shopped for anything yet to register as our wedding is still a little over 6 months away, but saturday night we did! We looked at the vaccuums, found a cool blender, utensils, pots and pans, food processors and toaster ovens! Hahah... it was so funny because he actually got really into it and was finding stuff he liked and we stayed in that area for a good half hour! lol. It was just so fun to look at that kind of stuff that we will need when we are married! I can't wait to actually go and register for gifts! (p.s. we might have too much fun with the scanner thing they give you...lol) oh and don't be surprised if James sneaks in a few toy trucks or something to our gift registry! LOL. He is like a little kid and still loves toy trucks, we usually make a stop in the toy aisle when we go to wal-mart, and it just cracks me up, i tried to sneak a picture for my readers, but he caught me and wouldn't let me! :D Anyways, I hope you all had a good weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting to respond to your comment on my Park City post! We ate at a place called Bandits Bar and Grill. Oh, it was so yummy. Everyone loved their food! It's on Main Street. You definitely need to try it.

    ReplyDelete