Monday, August 24, 2009

Wedding Plans!

Well, the wedding plans are definitely coming right along! I found my dress and ordered it! Sadly, it wont be here til January! Good thing I ordered now, it will be here just in time! Maybe I'll attempt to post the picture of it! hahah...But we booked the Chantilly Mansion for the wedding and reception, such a cute place! And now just to decide on the photographer, flowers, bridesmaids and mom's dresses! This has been so much fun, I just love it! :)

Also, I can't wait for us to find a house and be able to decorate! I have been buying things for our house for over a year! LOL... i know, its kinda silly, but I have a way cute set of dishes from Tai Pan, mirrors, wall sconces, candles, picture frames, pots, flowers, clocks, paitnings and other little deorations, basically our whole bedroom will be ready to go the minute we move in! haha! Plus a few other decorations here and there! I can't wait to put it up! when I first started buying stuff i just kept it out in my room, because i was so excited about it, but eventually it drove me nuts and there was just too much so I had to organize it all and put it in the basement! LOL. Anyways, I haven't bought anything in awhile, because at this point I am just waiting to see what we will actually need... like towels, or pots and pans... I don't know just stuff like that! haha...

1 comment:

  1. Ok I know this is hard to hear because I did the same thing, went out and bought all this stuff, but if you can wait till after the wedding! You will get TONS of house stuff, way more than you planned. Some of it ugly but then you take it back with a giftcard and then you dont have to buy any of it!

    ReplyDelete