Monday, August 17, 2009

Camping!!!

So this last weekend James and I went camping with his mom's side of the family to Flaming Gorge! It was so much fun, and i didn't really know what to expect since i have only been like once or twice a long time ago! I should have taken more swearshirts and long pants with me! Friday and saturday it was freezing, even for most of the day! It rained, and the wind was blowing really hard, around the campfire we were all bundled up with blankets and sweatshirts! hahaha, not exactly what i expected it to be like in august! lol! But it was tons of fun spending the whole weekend together and just relaxing! Sunday was a little warmer so we took advantage and went out on the boats, went tubing and just got in the water (it was freezing too!) and then after a few hours, a little sun, and some lunch we headed in and it was time to go home! :( We also got to tell his family we were engaged because some of them didn't know yet! and they were all way excited!

James has the cutest little cousins, and one little girl became my best friend hahah, she was too cute, and there were lots of funny stories and funny things that the little kids did, and i just loved it, because even though i have been to their family parties for the last 3 years i really felt like i was part of the family! it was great! :D I love James so much and we are just so excited to go on our own little camping trips just the two of us once we are married!

oh p.s. we booked our wedding and reception place! I'm so excited i think it will be just perfect! And me, my mom, and James' mom are all gonna go dress shopping this week! (his mom has six boys and no girls, plus we are just really close, so we decided to invite her along and thought she would like doing the whole girly dress shopping thing! And then the two moms can pick out their dresses maybe too!) I can't wait! it will be a blast! :)

1 comment:

  1. This past weekend was pretty cold, and I wasn't even camping. I'm glad you survived. I'm such a wuss when it comes to that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete