Monday, August 24, 2009

Wedding Dress!

Jenny, here is my wedding dress post! lol!
Ahh! I'm so excited about it! this is the light gold version but I bought the diamond white (which is slightly off white, but you can only tell when compared to something that is all white). And I'm posting this because James doesn't ever get on the computer and wouldn't even know how to find our blog haha! So that is lucky for my few readers, otherwise I wouldn't post until after the wedding! I'm going to do my best to not cave and show him the dress until I'm walking down the aisle!
oh p.s. I even got the flower in her hair that's pictured here, it matches the flowers on the dress and will be the diamond white! plus, i have a small veil that goes a little ways down my back! Oh I can't wait for it to get here, so I can try it on again with the flower and veil (they didn't have the flower in the store, so it will be fun to see it all together!)



4 comments:

  1. Oh so gorgeous! It's so modern and chic. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS GORGEOUS!! oh my gosh i love it and i love love the flower for your hair! ok so the flowers compnay is called suspended in time, her name is tiffany. She does it out of her house in Layton over by Andy Adams park. Her number is 801-544-3744. She does amazing stuff and its so worth it. Its a little expensive but im so glad i did it! Mine, which is about a third of my bouquet, was $180. It also has our names and our wedidng date engraved onthe front..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress!! I love it! You're going to be a beautiful bride that's for sure!! I was just reading your last post, and that's so funny you've been buying decorations for your house a year ahead cuz I did the same thing! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I'm so excited about it! the dress is one of the best parts about planning a wedding! Wendy, thank you for the info on that! thats such a good idea!
    And lindsay, I totally can see you doing that too! lol... its so fun buying decorations! I have restrained myself for awhile though, but it is so tempting! :)

    ReplyDelete