Tuesday, December 29, 2009

christmas!

My posts are always really long, so I'll try to keep it short and sweet! :) But I had a pretty good Christmas, although i had to work 6 hrs on xmas eve and xmas day! boo!

We went to as many family parties as we could, luckily some are after xmas and some are the weekend before, so we don't go completely crazy trying to make it to all of them! haha! Next year we will have to figure out a game plan for the parties and just rotate who we go and see, otherwise its a little exhausting!

James and I didn't get anything for eachother because our plan has been to wait for the Presidents' Day sales (which are always really good) and buy us a couch set for our apartment! Plus, by then we may even have James moved into one, so that we can take the couches straight there! :) So, I'm excited for it to be february so we can go buy a couch! lol! and to make a final decision on an apartment!!!

I'm sad that the holiday season is almost over, it has been a nice break, and then its back to school, work, and still quite a bit of wedding planning to do... I have a feeling I'm gonna be really busy these next few months! But it will be fun and well worth it! :)

Only 73 more days!!!! We are so excited and I hope it goes by fast! :)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a Happy New Year!

oh.. and P.S. I went and bought some way cute ornaments for our Christmas tree! YAY! they are cute white reindeer that are all glittery, with red glitter noses, and green-beads as legs haha- its hard to explain, but we will have such a cute tree next year- i can't wait! oh, and I got us some cute stockings too!

1 comment:

  1. That stinks you had to work so much during Christmas, but sounds like you still had a great holiday! :) You'll have to post pictures of your couch when you get it! Ha Ha and i can't wait to see your Christmas tree next year!

    ReplyDelete