Monday, January 4, 2010

67 days and counting!!!

I can't believe how soon it seems like our wedding day is... it has taken forver to feel this way! And now... well I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed! hahah! 2 months and 8 days is going to go by so fast!

I still have to:


  • book a photographer
  • make a complete guest list
  • get addresses
  • finish designing my invites with Lindsay Wall (YAY!) ... they are going to be so cute! :)
  • send out invites after typing in addresses and printing labels
  • try on my dress & do alterations ... (p.s. it came in 3 weeks early! yay!)
  • bridals
  • figure out where we are going to live... yeah, we aren't sure yet.. hoping we can get into a house! We will see!
  • and then all the other little things, changing my last name for bills, etc. and getting our own car insurance, getting stuff ready so I can be on his medical/dental insurance, bridal showers, etc.!

I'm way excited for all of this but wow.. its still alot to do! hahah. I'm really feeling relieved that I decided to take this semester off. I did that because I'm not totally sure if I want to continue the degree I started working on, or if I want to find something else. I just wasn't loving it. I mean... its school, and I have never been a fan lol... but I just don't find it as interesting as I thought I would, and I'm just not sure if the jobs it could get me are what I want, or if it gives me that many career choices. So I decided some time off would be beneficial to my sanity! :) haha. I hope I can decide soon what I want to do, but for now I have a lot of other things to worry about, especially if we can/ decide to try and get into a house by the end of april for the tax credit deadline.

Anyways, 2010 is off to a pretty good start and I have a feeling it will be a great year! :) I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. That's so close! Being engaged is so fun, but a lot of it is stressing and planning. You'll love being married. I'm so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy planning all the stuff, i loved it and wish i could do it all over again! ps I dont know what to major in either, i think its pretty normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such an exciting time for you! I remember feeling totally overwhelmed with decisions & limited time til the wedding day but take it all in and enjoy it! Make it the perfect day & it will be! I'm so excited for you. AND i love the picture of you two up top! Super cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenny! Im way excited too.. its been a long time coming so it will be so nice once its here!
    and wendy: Im glad you dont know either! haha! I wish i knew I want to just be done! but its too hard to be motivated to work on something like that without an end-goal in mind... at least for me!
    and challae: it really is feeling overwhelming at the moment.. but i know it will all work out in the end no matter what! and thanks! this is one of my favorite pictures.. I just cant figure out how to make it centered on the top... do any of you know how to change that?

    ReplyDelete